In the area of Quality Assurance – GMP:
- WHO guidelines on good herbal processing practices for herbal medicines (Annex 1)
- WHO good manufacturing practices for herbal medicines (revision) (Annex 2)
- Guidelines on good manufacturing practices for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems (revision) (Annex 8)
- Guidance on good practices for desk assessment of compliance with good manufacturing practices, good laboratory practices and good clinical practices for medical products regulatory decisions (Annex 9)
- Stability testing of active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished pharmaceutical products (revision) (Annex 10)
- Considerations for requesting analysis of medicines samples (revision) (Annex 3)
- WHO model certificate of analysis (revision) (Annex 4)
- WHO guidance on testing of “suspect” falsified medicines (Annex 5)
- Good pharmacopoeial practices: Chapter on compounding (Annex 6)
- Good pharmacopoeial practices: Chapter on monographs on herbal medicines (Annex 7)
- Collaborative procedure in the assessment and accelerated national registration of pharmaceutical products and vaccines approved by stringent regulatory authorities (Annex 11).
Clicking here takes you directly to TRS 1010, that summarises and interprets all results of the 52nd WHO-Expert-Meeting of October 2017 in Geneva. The final guidelines are listed in form of annexes and will be published on the WHO website in form of single documents shortly.
WHO: Essential Medicines and Health Products