Failure Management in a GMP Regulated Environment
How can occured failures be avoided in the future? Start to treat the root cause, not the symptoms! Learn how to set up a failure management system and how to use root cause analysis methods and tools correctly!
1st edition 2018
Lieferung sofort nach Zahlungseingang
87,00 € netto
Excerpt from the GMP Compliance Adviser
Failure investigations are more than must-do quality tasks. They can lead to scrap reduction, rework reduction, cost cuts and process improvements. It’s important to treat the root cause, not the symptoms!
The question is therefore, how to avoid the failures that have occurred in the future. One of the key success procedures is the investigation process in a pharmaceutical company. And a failure management system is also an essential part of continual improvement.
Failure Management in a GMP Regulated Environment outlines how to set up a failure management system and explains how to use root cause analysis methods and tools correctly. The report includes:
- Root cause analysis as a quality management system enabler
- Root cause analysis in the product life cycle and pharmaceutical QM system
- Reactive and proactive root cause analysis
- Effort, rigour and formality
- Root cause analysis as a process of continual improvement
- Corrective actions
- Methods and tools of root cause analysis
Order now your copy of Failure Management in a GMP Regulated Environment and avoid failures that have occured in the future!
Reading Sample "Failure Management in a GMP Regulated Environment"
- Quality management
- Quality control
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 2,61 MB
To view PDF files, we recommend using the Adobe Reader.
The e-book is password protected to prevent copying and modification of content.
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
For payment by invoice:
- You will receive an advance invoice by e-mail within 1-2 working days. You payment is required for the download.
- After receipt of payment you will receive an e-mail with the download information.
When paying by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- Your invoice will be sent in a separate e-mail within 1-2 working days.
87,00 € netto
229,00 € netto
169,00 € netto
Bitte wählen Sie Ihre Währung aus