Packaging Materials for Pharmaceutical Products
Handling packaging materials is a high-risk business because of the danger of mix-ups. Get to know how to successfully circumvent the pitfalls that lie in wait.
1st edition 12/2019
Lieferung sofort nach Zahlungseingang
117,00 € netto
Excerpt from the GMP Compliance Adviser
The majority of all recalls of medicines are due to packaging errors. It is not the quality of the drug itself that calls into question patient safety, but incorrect or erroneous information on the packaging. Handling packaging materials is a high-risk business because of the danger of mix-ups.
The e-book Packaging Materials for Pharmaceutical Products shows you how to successfully circumvent the pitfalls that lie in wait. The guide describes the most important packaging materials, their properties and applications.
Packaging material suppliers also play an important role in this setting. How can you establish a reliable and trustful cooperation? A case study shows you how an improved dialogue can point the way to cost savings and time reduction for both sides.
Print data play an important role for drug safety as well. Get familiar with the most important GMP aspects when handling print data and check out what to keep in mind when selecting external repro houses.
When it comes to the design of packaging materials, GMP aspects already have to be considered at a very early stage. The authors strongly recommend creating a technical guideline for the development of your Design Manual. This will definitely support to establish solid quality assurance elements.
Packaging Materials for Pharmaceutical Products gives how-to advice on:
- General requirements for packaging materials
- Primary and secondary packaging materials
- Labelling requirements
- Standardisation of packaging materials
- Protection against counterfeit medicinal products
- Specifications for and testing of packaging materials
- Storage and labelling of packaging materials
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers and packaging suppliers: Ways to an improved dialogue
- GMP aspects when handling print data
- GMP aspects in the design of packaging materials
Reading Sample "Packaging Materials for Pharmaceutical Products"
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Packaging material manufacturers
- Packaging material suppliers
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 6,096 MB
To view PDF files, we recommend using the Adobe Reader.
The e-book is password protected to prevent copying and modification of content.
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
For payment by invoice:
- You will receive an advance invoice by e-mail within 1-2 working days. You payment is required for the download.
- After receipt of payment you will receive an e-mail with the download information.
When paying by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- Your invoice will be sent in a separate e-mail within 1-2 working days.
117,00 € netto
125.19 - 7.00
249,00 € netto
266.43 - 7.00
Bitte wählen Sie Ihre Währung aus