Storage of Medicinal Products
Correctly Implementing GMP and GDP Requirements
Current regulatory requirements and their implementation in practice
1st edition 2019
Lieferung sofort nach Zahlungseingang
117,00 € netto
Excerpt from the GMP Compliance Adviser
The quality of finished medicinal products and their starting materials must not be adversely affected during storage. This basic requirement of the GMP regulations constitutes a great challenge. Substance changes, contaminations and mix-ups are known and common risks.
This pharma guide explains the current regulatory requirements for storage of medicinal products and describes their implementation in practice. You will learn which requirements the premises must meet and how you can ensure the required storage conditions.
GMP-critical aspects in connection with material handling, warehouse organisation and goods receipt are also discussed. A detailed case study provides risk-based concepts for storage at room temperature and challenges conventional limits. The study investigates the question: What is the point of "heating" medicinal products to 15–25 °C?
The e-book also addresses:
- Storage organisation
- Storage areas
- Storage conditions
- Incoming goods
- Standard storage at 15–25 °C?
Order now your copy of Storage of Medicinal Products – Correctly Implementing GMP and GDP Requirements!
Reading Sample "Storage of Medicinal Products"
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Logistics providers
- Responsibles for warehousing, monitoring and hygiene
This file is in PDF format!
Filesize: 14,45 MB
To view PDF files, we recommend using the Adobe Reader.
The e-book is password protected to prevent copying and modification of content.
Please note the following procedure guidelines:
For payment by invoice:
- You will receive an advance invoice by e-mail within 1-2 working days. You payment is required for the download.
- After receipt of payment you will receive an e-mail with the download information.
When paying by credit card:
- Immediately after the credit card payment you will receive an email with the download information.
- Your invoice will be sent in a separate e-mail within 1-2 working days.
229,00 € netto
117,00 € netto
Bitte wählen Sie Ihre Währung aus